I’ve been nominated for this award from one of the warmest, sweetest, most devoted moms I have met in the blogosphere, Valerie who writes Atlantamomofthree. I read her blog any time I want to feel connected with a fellow mom with a big heart and a ton of faith.
In order to accept the nomination, three things are required:
1. Save and use the above image in your acceptance post.
2. List three things that you love about motherhood.
3. Nominate other deserving moms and let them know!
Those are the rules for those of you I nominated!
Three things I love about motherhood:
1. Hearing my son call my name (well, Mommy) when he wakes up.
2. The feeling of amazement at how much my son learns every day and knowing it’s nothing I can take credit for.
3. Having the opportunity to get to know a wonderful human being that I was privileged to be with from day 1.
I nominate the following wonderful mommies for the award:
Congratulations to all the beautiful mamas!